FEMA Contractors Needed for Hurricane Michael Disaster Response Relief

Please fill out the form below to have a CRS contact you within 24 hours regarding the Registration & Certification process to work as a contractor with:

  • FEMA
  • State Emergency Management Agencies
  • Army Corps of Engineers
  • DHS Prime Vendors looking for subcontractors
  • Local Prime Vendors established by the Robert T Stafford Act for subcontracting (contracts must be given to businesses in the disaster area first if possible)

Businesses of all kinds are needed for Disaster Response and Disaster Relief Contracts and Work. The normal repair and relief operation takes up to 2 years for a Hurricane, Flood and Natural Disaster on this Scale.

Don’t Waste Time – Click Here to Get Started Now – Each Day Counts

Doing Business with FEMA/State Emergency Agencies &

How to Start Getting Contracts for Hurricane Response & Relief

USBRI has created a service specifically for this situation. Our FEMA Package includes (all the proper steps & contact info):

1) Have a SAM Registration & Certification (Optimized & Compliant) – enables organizations to be paid by the Federal Government – updated to include your request to participate in the Disaster Response Registry Program

2) Detailed SBA DSBS Profile – so you can be located for No-Bid Contracts & submission to Disaster Response Registry

3) Federal Small Business Certification (if applicable)

4) FBO Daily Contract Search Agent (Federal Business Opportunities emailed daily)

5) Registration & Contact Information for the Federal & State Agencies utilizing your products/services including:  State Emergency Management Registration, Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Transportation, FEMA, etc. (about half the money used for Recovery goes through State Agencies via Federal Grants)

7) Vendor Profile Submission to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Liaison Program (ILP) with a more detailed description of your product/services/geographic areas served

8) List of DHS Prime Contractors Contact Information for Subcontracting with Certified Small Businesses

9) List of Prime Contractors established under the Robert T Stafford Act Contact Information for Subcontracting with Certified Small Businesses

10) Direct Vendor Seal

11) CRS Support for 12 months

Call USBRI’s Help Desk for Immediate Assistance (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST)

When disasters arrive, FEMA needs services from ALL TYPES of businesses during Disaster Response & Relief Effors. Whether it’s construction, distribution or healthcare; there are thousands of opportunities available (Recovery takes a few years at best). Once the first few steps are complete, you are eligible to work with FEMA as well as contracts or jobs with Local, County, State, Federal and Military Agencies. All of the types of Government Contracts can be sent to you via email as soon as posted.

Why Work With the Federal Government?

The Government Needs You!

The United States Federal Government is dependent on contractors of all sizes to provide goods and services to the largest purchaser in the world. Small businesses are the most vital to this model. There are multiple Federal Regulations in place that mandate a certain percentage of ALL Federal Contracting Dollars be awarded to such. Once Certified, your competition is highly reduced.


United States Business Registration is a service firm that handles and manages the System for Award Management (S.A.M.) Registration & Certification process for contractors, vendors, non-profits and government agencies directly with the IRS and DLA. USBRI offers assistance to organizations of all sizes who provide a product or service to the Federal Government or applies for Federal Grants/Assistance/Funding. We physically prepare and process the SAM Registration & Certification filings for organizations by facilitating the entire application process and working towards the fastest approval by the IRS and DLA. We ensure proper assignment of a CAGE Code, MPIN, NAICS Codes, PSC Codes, FSC Codes and all other necessary code assignments. Once approval is received, we advise the organization as to what specific resources and databases they should be utilizing to complete their specific reason for requiring or wanting to be registered in SAM to receive Federal Monetary Payments or Funding. A dedicated CRS is assigned to all organizations for a 12 month period for assistance and guidance when needed and try to answer any question ever arising regarding Government Procurement. Whether you are already registered and need to know how to locate contracts or you are brand new to the Government Sector and wish to grow your business, a CRS will be able to assist you with all these matters and get you started in the right direction with the proper tools to be successful.