You must complete your System for Award Management (SAM) Registration in order to work as a Federal Contractor or to apply for Federal Grants. Once completed correctly & without errors, your SAM Registration will be valid for one year from the date the registration is approved.
The SAM Registration is ONLY utilized to make & track payments to Approved Entities for contracts, grants & financial assistance. SAM is NOT used by Contracting Officers to locate vendors, it’s strictly a Federal payment tracking system. An organization’s size, industry & certification status determines where & how to be listed in order to be directly found by Contracting Officers (a CRS can assist you in this area as well as others when needed).
Complete the SAM Registration form below if:
- You need to obtain or renew a DUNS number, CAGE Code &/or SAM Registration
- You want to become eligible for Federal Government Contracts & Grants
- You want to become registered & be eligible for FEMA Contracts & Disaster Recovery Response
- You are a sub-contractor working under a Prime Contractor & are required to be registered
- You are a Government, Non-Profit or Educational entity & receive Federal Financial Assistance
- 12 months Unlimited CRS Support (Certified Registration Specialist)
- A CRS will assist in maintaining compliance, updates & necessary changes
All fields with an * are considered mandatory in order to successfully submit your request.
If you wish to fax or mail in your request:click here to download the agreement in Adobe PDF format.
No person under the age of 18 should disclose information on this website or sign up for any information. You may learn more about protecting children’s privacy online by visiting http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.