It is VERY IMPORTANT to Renew SAM Registration Filings AT LEAST 60 DAYS PRIOR to Expiration or Award Deadlines.
Having less than 60 days validity left on a SAM Registration will negatively affect being considered or awarded contracts & grants as well as payments going on hold once your SAM Registration expires if not submitted for renewal early enough.
Complete the Non-Profit SAM Registration form below if: (including government & educational entities)
- You need to file a SAM Registration (New, Renew or Update)
- You are applying for a Federal Grant on Grants.gov
- You are a local or state government entity & receive Federal Funding
- You need to obtain a DUNS number, CAGE Code &/or SAM Registration
- 12 months Unlimited CRS Support (Certified Registration Specialist)
- A CRS will assist in maintaining compliance, updates & necessary changes
All fields with an * are considered mandatory in order to successfully submit your request.
If you wish to fax or mail in your request:
click here to download the agreement in Adobe PDF format.
No person under the age of 18 should disclose information on this website or sign up for any information. You may learn more about protecting children's privacy online by visiting http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online.