Complete the online Filing Form if:
- You need to renew a S.A.M. Registration (previously CCR and ORCA)
- You need to update/submit a S.A.M. Registration for annual revalidation
- You need to migrate a CCR Legacy Account to SAM
- You need to update and re-file your ORCA Certification (Representations & Certifications)
- F.A.R. Regulations require that your organization have an active CAGE code and S.A.M. Registration (previously CCR and ORCA)
For SAM Registrations (previously CCR) and ORCA Certification Filings, please fill out all applicable fields. Additional information may be requested on the next screen. If an Emergency Rush is needed, please give the details of the Emergency Rush in the Comments field.
If no special issues or circumstances arise, the registration process with the IRS and DLA averages 3-5 business days once the proper documentation is received and submitted, which will be provided on the next screen.
All fields with an * are considered mandatory in order to successfully submit your request.
If you wish to fax or mail in your request:
Click here to download the agreement in Adobe PDF format.
No person under the age of 18 should disclose information on this website or sign up for any information. You may learn more about protecting children’s privacy online by visiting child privacy laws.