It is VERY IMPORTANT to Renew SAM Registration Filings AT LEAST 60 DAYS PRIOR to Expiration or Award Deadlines. Having less than 60 days validity left on a SAM Registration will negatively affect being considered or awarded contracts & grants as well as payments going on hold once your SAM Registration expires if not submitted for renewal early enough. ****PROCESSING OF NOTARIZED LETTERS ARE CURRENTLY TAKING 60 DAYS****
Multi-Year SAM Registrations are now offered for 3 and 5 Year terms. You are contacted (email &/or phone if needed) twice a year to confirm the most up-to-date information is reflected in your Registrations & Certifications. Unlimited CRS (Certified Registration Specialist) Support for all changes, updates, issues, suggestions and questions. Organizations now have the peace of mind knowing their filings are compliant and up-to-date for longer periods.
The SAM Registration is ONLY utilized to make & track payments to Approved Entities for contracts, grants & financial assistance. SAM is NOT used by Contracting Officers to locate vendors, it’s strictly a Federal payment tracking system. An organization’s size, industry & certification status determines where & how to be listed in order to be directly found by Contracting Officers (a CRS can assist you in this area as well as others when needed).
Complete the SAM Registration Renewal form below if:
- You need to renew a SAM Registration, CAGE Code &/or DUNS Number
- You need to update or submit a SAM Registration for annual revalidation
- You need to submit mandatory updates due to a change in Federal Regulations
- 12 months Unlimited CRS Support (Certified Registration Specialist)
- A CRS will assist in maintaining compliance, updates & necessary changes